3876 Hospers Dr N,
Hospers, IA 51238
Est. Value* : $203,600
3876 Hospers Dr N is a single family home in Hospers, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $203,600. Frequently asked questions about 3876 Hospers Dr N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3876 Hospers Dr N is located in a community that is home to 1,212 residents, which has increased by 16.8% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3876 Hospers Dr N has a median household income of $37,099 and spends about $35,549 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3876 Hospers Dr N is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3876 Hospers Dr N include Hospers Elementary School, MOC-Floyd Valley High School, and MOC-Floyd Valley Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.5% of the residents near 3876 Hospers Dr N have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3876 Hospers Dr N is about 19.5 degrees in January and 75.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3876 Hospers Dr N resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
107 W Amherst,
$173,000 House For Sale
217 E Second St,
$289,000 House For Sale
30098 240th St,
$189,000 House For Sale
1357 Humbolt Ave,
$118,000 House For Sale
1293 Garner Ave,
$139,000 House For Sale
1306 Elmwood Avenue,
$309,900 House For Sale
872 Springbrook Drive,
$399,500 House For Sale
$64,950 House For Sale
114 S Altona Street,
$37,080 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hospers Elementary School||K-5||233||18.5||12.5||1.3 mi|
|MOC-Floyd Valley High School||9-12||416||32.8||12.6||9.8 mi|
|MOC-Floyd Valley Middle School||6-8||304||23.1||13.1||8.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.