413 S 67th St,
Milwaukee, WI 53214
- 3 Beds
- 1,054 sqft
Est. Value* : $144,100
- 3 Beds
413 S 67th St is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,054 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 8/22/2019, this property sold for $145,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $144,100. Frequently asked questions about 413 S 67th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 413 S 67th St is located in a community that is home to 35,381 residents, which has decreased by -9.1% since 2000. 61.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 413 S 67th St has a median household income of $41,285 and spends about $37,957 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 413 S 67th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 13.7%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 413 S 67th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 413 S 67th St is about 16.8 degrees in January and 70.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 413 S 67th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
200 S 72nd St,
$85,000 House For Sale
316 S 72nd St,
$169,900 House For Sale
161 N 69th St,
$164,900 House For Sale
7115 W Mt Vernon Ave,
$174,500 House For Sale
213 S 73rd St,
$166,900 House For Sale
501 S 72nd St,
$159,900 House For Sale
218 N 72nd St,
$148,900 House For Sale
534 S 72nd St,
$175,000 House For Sale
203 N 72nd St,
$235,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.