386 Estes Ridge Trl,
Guttenberg, IA 52052
- 4 Beds
- 1,828 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
386 Estes Ridge Trl is a single family home in Guttenberg, IA. This home was built in 2007 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,828 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, geo-thermal heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 386 Estes Ridge Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 386 Estes Ridge Trl is located in a community that is home to 3,650 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 71.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 Estes Ridge Trl has a median household income of $34,022 and spends about $33,708 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 Estes Ridge Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 Estes Ridge Trl include Clayton Ridge Elementary School, Clayton Ridge High School, and Clayton Ridge Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 386 Estes Ridge Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 Estes Ridge Trl is about 14.1 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 Estes Ridge Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
209 E Front St,
$29,900 House For Sale
505 Denniston Street,
$49,900 House For Sale
13043 Walnut Bluff Rd,
$99,900 House For Sale
13143 County Road C,
$389,000 House For Sale
613 C Street,
$64,900 House For Sale
1310 S 6th Street,
$129,400 House For Sale
1309 S Beaumont Road,
$115,000 House For Sale
200 E Brunson Street,
$109,900 House For Sale
214 Eagle Dr,
$475,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clayton Ridge Elementary School||PK-5||156||15.2||10.2||4.93 mi|
|Clayton Ridge High School||9-12||235||14.8||15.8||4.96 mi|
|Clayton Ridge Middle School||6-8||160||12||13.2||13.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.