215 N Main St,
Chadron, NE 69337
- 2 Beds
- 943 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 943 sqft
215 N Main St is a single family home in Chadron, NE. This home was built in 1905 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 943 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N Main St is located in a community that is home to 6,558 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 63.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (16.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (12.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Main St has a median household income of $31,825 and spends about $32,321 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Main St include Chadron Intermediate, and Chadron Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 215 N Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Main St is about 19.8 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13410 Walleye Drive,
$259,900 For Sale
Lot 2 SonRise North Subdivision,
$35,800 For Sale
Lot 11 SonRise North Subdivision,
$17,408 For Sale
Lot 12 SonRise North Subdivision,
$17,243 For Sale
Lot 19 SonRise North Subdivision,
$18,475 For Sale
Lot 22 SonRise North Subdivision,
$14,355 For Sale
Lot 7 SonRise North Subdivision,
$18,233 For Sale
Lot 20 SonRise North Subdivision,
$19,900 For Sale
Lot 23 SonRise North Subdivision,
$24,833 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chadron Intermediate||3-4||136||9.1||14.9||0.2 mi|
|Chadron Primary||PK-2||244||18.5||13.1||1.16 mi|
|Chadron Middle School||5-8||277||20.2||13.6||1.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.