215 E 5th St,
Wayne, NE 68787
- 2 Beds
- 988 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 988 sqft
215 E 5th St is a single family home in Wayne, NE. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 988 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 5th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 5th St is located in a community that is home to 6,378 residents, which has increased by 2.8% since 2000. 64.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (22.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (14.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 5th St has a median household income of $32,484 and spends about $32,764 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 5th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 5th St include Wayne Elementary School, Wayne High School, and Wayne Junior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 215 E 5th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 5th St is about 21.6 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 5th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
820 Main Street,
$224,950 For Sale
84886 581st Ave,
$149,900 For Sale
56749 842 Rd,
$328,900 For Sale
1005 9th Street,
$104,900 For Sale
56069 Rodeo Dr,
$154,900 For Sale
1303 10th Street,
$210,000 For Sale
1007 10th St,
$90,000 For Sale
$121,900 For Sale
202 E Wayne St,
$39,995 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Wayne Elementary School||PK-6||449||30.3||14.8||0.36 mi|
|Wayne High School||9-12||290||18.4||15.7||0.49 mi|
|Wayne Junior High School||7-8||138||9.2||14.9||0.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.