2692 H Street Rd,
Blaine, WA 98230
- 3 Beds
- 3,694 sqft
Est. Value* : $721,900
- 3 Beds
- 3,694 sqft
2692 H Street Rd is a single family home in Blaine, WA. This home was built in 2010 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,694 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $721,900. Frequently asked questions about 2692 H Street Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2692 H Street Rd is located in a community that is home to 8,315 residents, which has increased by 31.1% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2692 H Street Rd has a median household income of $53,675 and spends about $44,967 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2692 H Street Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 12.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2692 H Street Rd include Blaine Elementary School, Blaine High School, and Blaine Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1068 (531 for Math and 537 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 2692 H Street Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2692 H Street Rd is about 35.6 degrees in January and 64.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2692 H Street Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7549 Valley View Rd,
$307,500 For Sale
4398 Arnie Rd,
$149,900 For Sale
4945 Anderson Rd,
$535,000 For Sale
4947 Anderson Rd,
$140,000 For Sale
$279,800 For Sale
5950 Monument Dr,
$524,900 For Sale
610 W Wiser Lake Rd,
$1,550,000 For Sale
1180 Mukluk Place,
$189,000 For Sale
5452 Tananger Lane,
$439,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blaine Elementary School||3-5||491||26.3||18.6||5.21 mi|
|Blaine High School||9-12||704||34.5||20.4||5.02 mi|
|Blaine Middle School||6-8||470||25.7||18.2||5.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.