2690 E State Route 302 is a single family home in Belfair, WA. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,921 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. In 7/15/2019, this property sold for $651,178. Today, the estimated home value is around $472,800.
Frequently asked questions about 2690 E State Route 302 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 E State Route 302 is located in a community that is home to 9,257 residents, which has increased by 29.2% since 2000. 72.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 E State Route 302 has a median household income of $43,068 and spends about $39,001 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 E State Route 302 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 E State Route 302 include Belfair Elementary, Hawkins Middle School, and North Mason Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1018 (517 for Math and 501 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 2690 E State Route 302 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 E State Route 302 is about 38.3 degrees in January and 61.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 E State Route 302 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.