26971 Panorama Ct is a single family home in Sedro Woolley, WA. This home was built in 1987 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,688 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and wall unit cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $403,900.
Frequently asked questions about 26971 Panorama Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26971 Panorama Ct is located in a community that is home to 20,018 residents, which has increased by 23% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26971 Panorama Ct has a median household income of $42,548 and spends about $38,627 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26971 Panorama Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26971 Panorama Ct include Cascade Middle School, Clear Lake Elementary School, and Sedro Woolley Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 935 (470 for Math and 465 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.4% of the residents near 26971 Panorama Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26971 Panorama Ct is about 36.0 degrees in January and 65.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26971 Panorama Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.