7612 Fordham Creek Ln,
Orlando, FL 32818
- 3 Beds
- 1,760 sqft
Est. Value* : $224,300
- 3 Beds
7612 Fordham Creek Ln is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,760 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/5/2014, this property sold for $76,214. Today, the estimated home value is around $224,300. Frequently asked questions about 7612 Fordham Creek Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7612 Fordham Creek Ln is located in a community that is home to 35,690 residents, which has increased by 23.5% since 2000. 77.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7612 Fordham Creek Ln has a median household income of $57,354 and spends about $47,101 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7612 Fordham Creek Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7612 Fordham Creek Ln include Maynard Evans High, Pinewood Elementary, and Robinswood Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 7612 Fordham Creek Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7612 Fordham Creek Ln is about 51.3 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 60.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7612 Fordham Creek Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3321 KNIGHTSBRIDGE ROAD,
$230,000 House For Sale
3614 SPRING LAND DRIVE,
$139,900 House For Sale
3734 SPRING LAND DRIVE,
$132,900 House For Sale
3612 SPRING LAND DRIVE,
$149,900 House For Sale
3652 WESTLAND DRIVE,
$130,000 House For Sale
3627 SPRING LAND DRIVE,
$149,900 House For Sale
3643 WESTLAND COURT,
$122,000 House For Sale
3641 WESTLAND COURT,
$125,000 House For Sale
3106 Lambath Rd,
$255,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Maynard Evans High||9-12||2,458||125||19.6||1.97 mi|
|Pinewood Elementary||PK-5||582||38||15.3||0.79 mi|
|Robinswood Middle||6-8||1,262||68||18.5||2.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.