2247 Birds Nest Ln,
Chula Vista, CA 91915
- 2 Beds
- 1,334 sqft
Est. Value* : $274,400
- 2 Beds
- 1,334 sqft
2247 Birds Nest Ln is a condominium unit in Chula Vista, CA. This home includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,334 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $274,400. Frequently asked questions about 2247 Birds Nest Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2247 Birds Nest Ln is located in a community that is home to 26 residents, which has increased by 38.5% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (19.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2247 Birds Nest Ln has a median household income of $85,898 and spends about $63,636 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2247 Birds Nest Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 11.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2247 Birds Nest Ln include Eastlake High, Eastlake Middle, and Olympic View Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 848 (436 for Math and 412 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 64.3% of the residents near 2247 Birds Nest Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 0.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2247 Birds Nest Ln is about 39.9 degrees in January and 71.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2247 Birds Nest Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1446 Caminito Sardinia,
$420,000 House For Sale
1440 Caminito Sardinia,
$530,000 House For Sale
$380,000 House For Sale
1570 Garnet Falls Dr,
$598,900 House For Sale
2437 Steamboat Springs Ct,
$739,000 House For Sale
2318 Dragonfly St,
$759,900 House For Sale
$780,000 House For Sale
1630 Quiet Trail Drive,
$735,000 House For Sale
2575 Green Valley Rd.,
$719,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eastlake High||9-12||3,063||120.4||25.4||0.94 mi|
|Eastlake Middle||7-8||1,625||62.8||25.8||2.04 mi|
|Olympic View Elementary||K-6||807||31||26||0.6 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.