233 S Aspen Dr,
Mapleton, UT 84664
- 3,345 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
233 S Aspen Dr is a single family home in Mapleton, UT. This home was built in 2016 and includes six bathrooms and 3,345 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Frequently asked questions about 233 S Aspen Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 233 S Aspen Dr is located in a community that is home to 4,813 residents, which has increased by 39.8% since 2000. 90.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 10 to 14 (12.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 233 S Aspen Dr has a median household income of $71,272 and spends about $54,604 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 233 S Aspen Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6.4%. Property crime risk is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 233 S Aspen Dr include Maple Mountain High, Mapleton Junior High, and Mapleton School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 233 S Aspen Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 233 S Aspen Dr is about 24.3 degrees in January and 67.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 56.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 233 S Aspen Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
102 S Aspen Dr,
$1,399,900 House For Sale
675 West 1600 South,
$685,000 House For Sale
1783 E SPRING OAKS DR,
$230,000 House For Sale
236 S STAGECOACH Dr,
$100,000 House For Sale
1010 E HILLCREST DR S,
$299,900 House For Sale
3189 E Canyon Rd,
$3,900,000 House For Sale
3032 E Somerset Village Way,
$350,000 House For Sale
1108 South 2300 East,
$409,900 House For Sale
747 W 700 S,
$465,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Maple Mountain High||10-12||1,516||48.2||31.4||3.13 mi|
|Mapleton Junior High||7-9||1,189||45.1||26.3||1.1 mi|
|Mapleton School||PK-6||655||29||22.5||1.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.