12805 Patterson Rd,
North Lawrence, OH 44666
- 3 Beds
- 1,122 sqft
Est. Value* : $163,300
- 3 Beds
- 1,122 sqft
12805 Patterson Rd is a single family home in North Lawrence, OH. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,122 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, electric heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $163,300. Frequently asked questions about 12805 Patterson Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12805 Patterson Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,561 residents, which has increased by 5.1% since 2000. 83.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12805 Patterson Rd has a median household income of $44,826 and spends about $40,002 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12805 Patterson Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12805 Patterson Rd include Northwest High School, Northwest Middle School, and Northwest Primary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 12805 Patterson Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12805 Patterson Rd is about 23.2 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12805 Patterson Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11827 Glencoe Street NW,
$221,900 For Sale
388 Yager Rd,
$169,900 For Sale
5982 Kellar Rd,
$149,900 For Sale
1934 Center Rd,
$324,900 For Sale
724 6th St Southwest,
$29,610 For Sale
2887 Carie Hill Cir Northwest,
$435,000 For Sale
$150,000 For Sale
6720 Shiloh NW,
$325,000 For Sale
77 Samoa Drive,
$674,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northwest High School||9-12||627||30.6||20.4||3.6 mi|
|Northwest Middle School||6-8||440||24.7||17.8||3.75 mi|
|Northwest Primary School||K-2||376||20||18.8||3.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.