Off Market

12805 Patterson Rd,

North Lawrence, OH 44666
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,122 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $163,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,122 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1981

Description

12805 Patterson Rd is a single family home in North Lawrence, OH. This home was built in 1981 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,122 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, electric heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $163,300. Frequently asked questions about 12805 Patterson Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 12805 Patterson Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,561 residents, which has increased by 5.1% since 2000. 83.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12805 Patterson Rd has a median household income of $44,826 and spends about $40,002 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12805 Patterson Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 12805 Patterson Rd include Northwest High School, Northwest Middle School, and Northwest Primary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 12805 Patterson Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12805 Patterson Rd is about 23.2 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12805 Patterson Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,122
Year Built
1981
Latitude
40.86
Longitude
-81.59
Cooling
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $2,261 $0 $0 $44,110
2016 $2,268 $0 $0 $44,110
2015 $2,291 $0 $0 $44,110
2014 $2,185 $0 $0 $39,210
2013 $2,162 $0 $0 $39,210

Local Info

Population
2,561
Median Family Income
$44,826
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.3%
Median Homeowner Age
35.8
Households with Children
83.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Northwest High School 9-12
Northwest Middle School 6-8
Northwest Primary School   K-2

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week