1109 Cherry Blossom Ln,
Talbott, TN 37877
- 3 Beds
- 905 sqft
Est. Value* : $138,300
- 3 Beds
- 905 sqft
1109 Cherry Blossom Ln is a single family home in Talbott, TN. This home was built in 1976 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 905 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $138,300. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Cherry Blossom Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Cherry Blossom Ln is located in a community that is home to 7,877 residents, which has increased by 17.9% since 2000. 83.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Cherry Blossom Ln has a median household income of $48,236 and spends about $41,935 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Cherry Blossom Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Cherry Blossom Ln include Alpha Elementary, Morristown West High, and West View Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 1109 Cherry Blossom Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Cherry Blossom Ln is about 33.8 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Cherry Blossom Ln resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7034 Mayfair Street,
$205,000 For Sale
6622 W. Andrew Johnson Highway,
$895,000 For Sale
6283 Silver Fox Trail,
$224,900 For Sale
814 Osprey Dr,
$234,900 For Sale
2252 FRANKLIN DRIVE,
$124,900 For Sale
621 Benjamin Blvd,
$19,900 For Sale
1271 Clinch View Circle,
$159,999 For Sale
615 Benjamin Blvd,
$19,900 For Sale
212 N. CHUCKY PIKE,
$94,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alpha Elementary||PK-5||611||38||16||2.25 mi|
|Morristown West High||9-12||1,549||87||17.8||7.42 mi|
|West View Middle School||6-8||598||34||17.5||4.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.