Off Market

1109 Connemara Way,

Clarksville, TN 37040
  • 1,246 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $135,400

  • 1,246 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2002

Description

1109 Connemara Way is a single family home in Clarksville, TN. This home was built in 2002 and includes two bathrooms and 1,246 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 6/3/2015, this property sold for $96,200. Today, the estimated home value is around $135,400. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Connemara Way and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Connemara Way is located in a community that is home to 29,737 residents, which has increased by 17.3% since 2000. 71.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.49%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Connemara Way has a median household income of $39,156 and spends about $36,672 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Connemara Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.1%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 18.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Connemara Way include Middle College @ Austin Peay State University, and Northeast Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 944 (470 for Math and 474 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 1109 Connemara Way have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Connemara Way is about 35.9 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Connemara Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,246
Year Built
2002
Latitude
36.64
Longitude
-87.31
Cooling
YES
Heating
PACKAGE

Price History

Date Price Event
6/3/2015 $96,200 Sold
1/12/2016 $74,770 Sold
5/18/2016 $129,900 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,002 $0 $0 $32,650
2016 $1,002 $0 $0 $32,650
2014 $971 $0 $0 $32,650
2013 $1,014 $0 $0 $32,300

Local Info

Population
29,737
Median Family Income
$39,156
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.6%
Median Homeowner Age
31.1
Households with Children
71.9%
Unemployment Rate
5.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Middle College @ Austin Peay State University 11-12
Northeast High 9-12
Northeast Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week