1109 Allen Dr,
Knoxville, TN 37912
- 4 Beds
- 2,608 sqft
Est. Value* : $155,900
- 4 Beds
- 2,608 sqft
1109 Allen Dr is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1958 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,608 square feet of living space. Today, the estimated home value is around $155,900. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Allen Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Allen Dr is located in a community that is home to 17,825 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 60.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Allen Dr has a median household income of $39,802 and spends about $37,075 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Allen Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.9%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 22.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Allen Dr include Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy, Ft Sanders Education Development Center, and Northwest Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 1109 Allen Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Allen Dr is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Allen Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
810 Highland Drive,
$92,900 For Sale
1106/1108 Henrietta Drive,
$125,000 For Sale
331 Cedar Ave,
$143,900 For Sale
1213 Woodberry Drive,
$180,000 For Sale
2819 Ramona St,
$129,900 For Sale
1720 Doningham Drive,
$245,000 For Sale
3512 Dance Ave,
$65,000 For Sale
1415 Mccroskey Ave,
$150,000 For Sale
6202 Grove Drive,
$239,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||114||8.1||14||5.97 mi|
|Ft Sanders Education Development Center||PK-12||330||12||27.5||3.56 mi|
|Northwest Middle School||6-8||919||61.4||14.9||1.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.