47 Coffee St,
Medway, MA 02053
- 3 Beds
- 960 sqft
Est. Value* : $357,500
- 3 Beds
47 Coffee St is a single family home in Medway, MA. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. In 11/16/2015, this property sold for $312,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $357,500. Frequently asked questions about 47 Coffee St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 47 Coffee St is located in a community that is home to 11,545 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.89%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 47 Coffee St has a median household income of $87,689 and spends about $63,478 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 47 Coffee St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 47 Coffee St include Burke/Memorial Elementary School, and Medway High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1058 (520 for Math and 538 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 69.2% of the residents near 47 Coffee St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 47 Coffee St is about 34.2 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 47.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 47 Coffee St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
35 Cottage Street,
$439,900 House For Sale
29 Pearl Street,
$699,900 House For Sale
204 Ridge Street,
$1,749,000 House For Sale
150 Summer St,
$449,900 House For Sale
85 Island Road,
$474,900 House For Sale
720 Main St,
$499,999 House For Sale
22 Irving Drive,
$787,500 House For Sale
140 Beech St,
$299,900 House For Sale
385 Oakland Parkway,
$700,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Burke/Memorial Elementary School||2-4||501||30.8||16.2||1.26 mi|
|John D Mc Govern Elementary||PK-1||343||19.2||17.8||0.74 mi|
|Medway High||9-12||762||51.6||14.7||2.16 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.