4732 Luce Rd,
Lakeland, FL 33813
- 3 Beds
- 2,050 sqft
Est. Value* : $277,900
- 3 Beds
- 2,050 sqft
4732 Luce Rd is a single family home in Lakeland, FL. This home was built in 1966 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,050 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/5/2015, this property sold for $208,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $277,900. Frequently asked questions about 4732 Luce Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4732 Luce Rd is located in a community that is home to 34,355 residents, which has increased by 17.1% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4732 Luce Rd has a median household income of $66,086 and spends about $51,911 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4732 Luce Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4732 Luce Rd include Carlton Palmore Elementary School, Lakeland Highlands Middle School, and Lakeland Senior High School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 62.6% of the residents near 4732 Luce Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4732 Luce Rd is about 59.6 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4732 Luce Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4660 SHERWOOD LANE,
$279,900 House For Sale
1219 ROBINSWOOD COURT N,
$289,900 House For Sale
4716 LUCE ROAD,
$340,900 House For Sale
1117 PALACE PLACE,
$274,999 House For Sale
1111 PALACE PLACE,
$295,000 House For Sale
4919 WOODMERE DRIVE,
$569,900 House For Sale
4908 S DEVONSHIRE LANE,
$430,000 House For Sale
5119 LAKE IN THE WOODS BOULEVARD,
$1,950,000 House For Sale
1729 DOOLEY LANE,
$269,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carlton Palmore Elementary School||PK-5||446||30||14.8||1.24 mi|
|Lakeland Highlands Middle School||6-8||1,226||66||18.5||0.74 mi|
|Lakeland Senior High School||9-12||2,125||117||18.1||3.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.