3875 W Harbor Dr,
Bettendorf, IA 52722
- 3 Beds
- 1,796 sqft
Est. Value* : $270,300
- 3 Beds
3875 W Harbor Dr is a single family home in Bettendorf, IA. This home was built in 1972 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,796 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/19/2015, this property sold for $345,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $270,300. Frequently asked questions about 3875 W Harbor Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3875 W Harbor Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,050 residents, which has increased by 9.8% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3875 W Harbor Dr has a median household income of $64,732 and spends about $51,066 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3875 W Harbor Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is higher than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3875 W Harbor Dr include Pleasant Valley High School, Pleasant Valley Junior High School, and Pleasant View Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 63.6% of the residents near 3875 W Harbor Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3875 W Harbor Dr is about 17.5 degrees in January and 74.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3875 W Harbor Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1169 25th Street,
$92,500 House For Sale
2914 25 Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
3008 26th Street,
$198,000 House For Sale
1325 27th Avenue,
$73,500 House For Sale
1621 Whitetail Drive,
$599,000 House For Sale
847 32nd Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
2626 4th Street,
$124,000 House For Sale
2011 South Shore Drive,
$199,900 House For Sale
1542 29th Street,
$102,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pleasant Valley High School||9-12||1,366||81.1||16.8||2.32 mi|
|Pleasant Valley Junior High School||7-8||720||50.4||14.2||3.22 mi|
|Pleasant View Elementary School||K-6||635||41||15.4||0.75 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.