38767 State Highway 37,
Soldier, IA 51572
- 2 Beds
- 993 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
38767 State Highway 37 is a single family home in Soldier, IA. This home was built in 1920 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 993 square feet of living space. Additional features include cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 38767 State Highway 37 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38767 State Highway 37 is located in a community that is home to 661 residents, which has increased by 0.3% since 2000. 72.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (19.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38767 State Highway 37 has a median household income of $32,104 and spends about $32,558 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38767 State Highway 37 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38767 State Highway 37 include Charter Oak-Ute Elementary School, and Charter Oak-Ute Junior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 65.7% of the residents near 38767 State Highway 37 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38767 State Highway 37 is about 18.0 degrees in January and 74.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38767 State Highway 37 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
825 E Superior Street,
$95,000 House For Sale
1210 N Street,
$115,000 House For Sale
$64,950 House For Sale
835 N 11 Circle,
$355,000 House For Sale
114 S Altona Street,
$37,080 House For Sale
1357 Humbolt Ave,
$118,000 House For Sale
1293 Garner Ave,
$139,000 House For Sale
217 E Second St,
$289,000 House For Sale
303 Main Street,
$139,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Charter Oak-Ute Elementary School||PK-5||154||11.8||13||11.55 mi|
|Charter Oak-Ute Junior High School||6-8||55||4||13.6||11.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.