Off Market

49 Wheeler Cir,

Smyrna, DE 19977
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,724 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $236,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,724 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2004

Description

49 Wheeler Cir is a single family home in Smyrna, DE. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,724 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $236,000. Frequently asked questions about 49 Wheeler Cir and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 49 Wheeler Cir is located in a community that is home to 15,982 residents, which has increased by 11.4% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.39%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 49 Wheeler Cir has a median household income of $59,140 and spends about $48,140 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 49 Wheeler Cir is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 49 Wheeler Cir include Moore (John Bassett) School, North Smyrna Elementary School, and Smyrna High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 940 (468 for Math and 472 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 972.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.1% of the residents near 49 Wheeler Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 49 Wheeler Cir is about 33.2 degrees in January and 76.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 49 Wheeler Cir resides in an area with low flood risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
1,724
Year Built
2004
Latitude
39.3
Longitude
-75.63
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,177 $0 $0 $53,900
2017 $1,177 $0 $0 $53,900
2016 $1,194 $0 $0 $53,900
2015 $1,199 $0 $0 $53,900
2014 $1,121 $0 $0 $53,900
2013 $998 $0 $0 $53,900

Local Info

Population
15,982
Median Family Income
$59,140
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
36.8
Households with Children
74.8%
Unemployment Rate
4.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Moore (John Bassett) School   5-6
North Smyrna Elementary School PK-6
Smyrna High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!