206 Rush St,
New Lexington, OH 43764
- 2 Beds
- 960 sqft
Est. Value* : $60,120
- 2 Beds
206 Rush St is a single family home in New Lexington, OH. This home was built in 1963 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include central heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $60,120. Frequently asked questions about 206 Rush St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Rush St is located in a community that is home to 9,861 residents, which has increased by 6.9% since 2000. 75.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Rush St has a median household income of $32,934 and spends about $33,040 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Rush St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Rush St include Junction City Elementary School, and New Lexington High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 64.5% of the residents near 206 Rush St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Rush St is about 24.8 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Rush St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
685 Mellwood Dr.,
$224,900 House For Sale
313 E Main Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
224 E Main Street,
$74,900 House For Sale
12925 Township Road 1001,
$175,000 House For Sale
5925 Township Rd. 248,
$219,900 House For Sale
7974 Township Rd. 140,
$249,900 House For Sale
504 Marietta St.,
$174,900 House For Sale
12337 Laurel Hill Road,
$595,000 House For Sale
8300 W Triadelphia Road,
$124,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Junction City Elementary School||PK-5||359||20.5||17.5||4.75 mi|
|New Lexington Elementary School||K-5||479||24.5||19.5||1.27 mi|
|New Lexington High School||9-12||536||34.7||15.4||1.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.