2070 Autokee St,
Oregon, OH 43616
- 2 Beds
- 950 sqft
Est. Value* : $56,560
- 2 Beds
2070 Autokee St is a single family home in Oregon, OH. This home was built in 1927 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 950 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 7/19/2016, this property sold for $31,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $56,560. Frequently asked questions about 2070 Autokee St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2070 Autokee St is located in a community that is home to 15,083 residents, which has increased by 4.1% since 2000. 72.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 Autokee St has a median household income of $52,526 and spends about $44,239 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 Autokee St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2070 Autokee St include Clay High School, and Eisenhower Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 2070 Autokee St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 Autokee St is about 24.4 degrees in January and 72.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 Autokee St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3439 145th St.,
$59,900 House For Sale
6017 James Rd.,
$49,900 House For Sale
1863 N. Summit St.,
$2,900 House For Sale
1030 Lotus Dr.,
$109,900 House For Sale
3231 E. ERIE,
$299,900 House For Sale
624 W. Delaware Ave.,
$2,900 House For Sale
10644 Lakeside Drive,
$479,999 House For Sale
$15,000 House For Sale
2206 Broadway Street,
$13,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clay High School||9-12||1,169||77.3||15.1||3.18 mi|
|Eisenhower Intermediate School||4-6||565||33||17.1||5.07 mi|
|Fassett Junior High School||7-8||588||33.9||17.3||3.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.