215 Main Ave,
Crete, NE 68333
- 3 Beds
- 1,379 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,379 sqft
215 Main Ave is a single family home in Crete, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,379 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 Main Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 Main Ave is located in a community that is home to 6,720 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 66.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 Main Ave has a median household income of $40,095 and spends about $37,258 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 Main Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 Main Ave include Crete Elementary School, Crete High School, and Crete Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 215 Main Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 Main Ave is about 23.2 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 27.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 Main Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2140 Oak Ave,
$215,000 For Sale
7930 S 20th st,
$228,900 For Sale
3428 Tree Line Drive,
$419,900 For Sale
3 Harriet Circle,
$239,950 For Sale
1546 N 14th Street,
$99,900 For Sale
2230 S 51st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
204 East 10th St,
$318,000 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
8837 Rocky Top Road,
$519,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crete Elementary School||PK-2||616||39.4||15.6||0.5 mi|
|Crete High School||9-12||565||39.1||14.4||1.53 mi|
|Crete Middle School||6-8||374||28.4||13.1||1.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.