19135 Blue Ridge Ct,
Brookfield, WI 53045
Est. Value* : $409,900
19135 Blue Ridge Ct is a single family home in Brookfield, WI. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $409,900. Frequently asked questions about 19135 Blue Ridge Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 19135 Blue Ridge Ct is located in a community that is home to 21,377 residents, which has increased by 14.4% since 2000. 86.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 19135 Blue Ridge Ct has a median household income of $120,569 and spends about $79,731 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 19135 Blue Ridge Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 19135 Blue Ridge Ct include Burleigh Elementary, East High, and Pilgrim Park Middle. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 75.0% of the residents near 19135 Blue Ridge Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 19135 Blue Ridge Ct is about 15.4 degrees in January and 70.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 19135 Blue Ridge Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
19330 Hayden Ct,
$595,000 House For Sale
19305 Hayden Ct,
$749,900 House For Sale
19270 Glacier Pkwy,
$924,900 House For Sale
3565 Horseshoe Bend Ct,
$1,098,888 House For Sale
4335 Danbury Dr,
$1,775,000 House For Sale
4445 Danbury Dr,
$760,000 House For Sale
4540 Danbury Dr,
$689,900 House For Sale
4540 Danbury Dr,
$679,900 House For Sale
4545 Nicholas Ct,
$409,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Burleigh Elementary||PK-5||708||45||15.7||2.03 mi|
|East High||9-12||1,213||73.2||16.5||3.24 mi|
|Pilgrim Park Middle||6-8||796||55.3||14.3||3.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.