112 Chesney Blvd,
Frostproof, FL 33843
- 2 Beds
- 640 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
112 Chesney Blvd is a single family home in Frostproof, FL. This home was built in 1941 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 640 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 112 Chesney Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 112 Chesney Blvd is located in a community that is home to 9,527 residents, which has increased by 52.6% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 112 Chesney Blvd has a median household income of $40,106 and spends about $37,140 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 112 Chesney Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 112 Chesney Blvd include Ben Hill Griffin Junior Elementary School, and Frostproof Middle/Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 944 (471 for Math and 473 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.0% of the residents near 112 Chesney Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 112 Chesney Blvd is about 61.2 degrees in January and 82.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 112 Chesney Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
437 N Scenic Highway,
$146,000 House For Sale
319 Stanley Avenue,
$134,500 House For Sale
1075 Sunset Trl,
$565,000 House For Sale
0 Hollister Rd,
$350,000 House For Sale
115 E. Seminole Rd,
$169,900 House For Sale
551 Libby Alico Road,
$266,500 House For Sale
922 MANGHAM RD,
$665,000 House For Sale
620 North Crooked Lake Drive,
$149,900 House For Sale
510 North Crooked Lake Drive,
$575,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ben Hill Griffin Junior Elementary School||3-5||389||25||15.5||1.11 mi|
|Frostproof Elementary School||PK-2||439||26||16.8||0.49 mi|
|Frostproof Middle/Senior High||6-12||1,123||62||18.1||0.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.