13094 Tawya Rd,
Apple Valley, CA 92308
- 4 Beds
- 2,572 sqft
Est. Value* : $344,500
- 4 Beds
- 2,572 sqft
13094 Tawya Rd is a single family home in Apple Valley, CA. This home was built in 1979 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,572 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $344,500. Frequently asked questions about 13094 Tawya Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13094 Tawya Rd is located in a community that is home to 35,696 residents, which has increased by 7.2% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13094 Tawya Rd has a median household income of $50,028 and spends about $42,874 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13094 Tawya Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13094 Tawya Rd include Apple Valley High, and Sitting Bull Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (510 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 13094 Tawya Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13094 Tawya Rd is about 46.1 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13094 Tawya Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
19979 Modoc Road,
$359,000 House For Sale
20215 Ottawa Road,
$475,000 House For Sale
13561 Delaware Road,
$499,900 House For Sale
18981 Cassia Court,
$420,000 House For Sale
20066 Yucca Loma Road,
$275,000 House For Sale
12909 Casco Road,
$539,999 House For Sale
19252 Kanbridge Street,
$689,999 House For Sale
13839 Okesa Road,
$325,000 House For Sale
13821 Santee Road,
$485,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Apple Valley High||9-12||2,201||92.5||23.7||2.84 mi|
|Sitting Bull Academy||K-8||1,513||60.8||24.8||0.56 mi|
|Vanguard Preparatory||K-8||1,182||44.3||26.6||3.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.