Off Market

615 N West St,

Dover, DE 19904
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,148 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $129,000

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,148 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1955

Description

615 N West St is a single family home in Dover, DE. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,148 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $129,000. Frequently asked questions about 615 N West St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 615 N West St is located in a community that is home to 29,522 residents, which has increased by 15.7% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.15%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 615 N West St has a median household income of $58,446 and spends about $47,709 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 615 N West St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 615 N West St include Central Middle School, Dover High School, and Fairview Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 983 (490 for Math and 493 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 972.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 615 N West St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 615 N West St is about 32.9 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 615 N West St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,148
Year Built
1955
Latitude
39.17
Longitude
-75.54
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $624 $0 $0 $27,800
2017 $624 $0 $0 $27,800
2016 $626 $0 $0 $27,800
2015 $626 $0 $0 $27,800
2014 $627 $0 $0 $27,800
2013 $635 $0 $0 $27,800

Local Info

Population
29,522
Median Family Income
$58,446
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.6%
Median Homeowner Age
33.7
Households with Children
71.1%
Unemployment Rate
3.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Central Middle School 7-8
Dover High School 9-12
Fairview Elementary School PK-4

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week