615 N West St,
Dover, DE 19904
- 3 Beds
- 1,148 sqft
Est. Value* : $129,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,148 sqft
615 N West St is a single family home in Dover, DE. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,148 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $129,000. Frequently asked questions about 615 N West St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 615 N West St is located in a community that is home to 29,522 residents, which has increased by 15.7% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 615 N West St has a median household income of $58,446 and spends about $47,709 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 615 N West St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.6%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 615 N West St include Central Middle School, Dover High School, and Fairview Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 983 (490 for Math and 493 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 972.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 615 N West St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 615 N West St is about 32.9 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 615 N West St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
115 N GOVERNORS BOULEVARD,
$124,900 House For Sale
463 Topaz Circle,
$249,900 House For Sale
560 WESTWOOD DR,
$234,900 House For Sale
45 Anchor Lane,
$230,000 House For Sale
1762 N. Taylor Drive,
$159,000 House For Sale
87 Vining Run,
$285,000 House For Sale
67 CARTER RD,
$140,000 House For Sale
64 Philchris Dr,
$239,900 House For Sale
45 Lady Court,
$289,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Middle School||7-8||985||61||16.1||0.98 mi|
|Dover High School||9-12||1,845||115||16||2.03 mi|
|Fairview Elementary School||PK-4||297||21||14.1||0.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.