23001 Chardon Rd,
Euclid, OH 44117
- 3 Beds
- 1,992 sqft
Est. Value* : $134,800
- 3 Beds
23001 Chardon Rd is a single family home in Euclid, OH. This home was built in 1964 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,992 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 12/5/2016, this property sold for $65,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $134,800. Frequently asked questions about 23001 Chardon Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 23001 Chardon Rd is located in a community that is home to 12,038 residents, which has decreased by -2.8% since 2000. 54.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.64%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 23001 Chardon Rd has a median household income of $38,520 and spends about $36,224 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 23001 Chardon Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 8.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 23001 Chardon Rd include Chardon Hills Elementary School, Euclid Central Middle School, and Euclid High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 23001 Chardon Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 23001 Chardon Rd is about 25.4 degrees in January and 73.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 23001 Chardon Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1709 E 238 Street,
$137,000 House For Sale
23795 Greenwood Rd,
$160,000 House For Sale
24550 Glenbrook Blvd,
$124,900 House For Sale
1641 Beverly Hills Drive,
$99,000 House For Sale
25869 Euclid-Chagrin Pky,
$229,900 House For Sale
355 Knollwood Trl,
$280,000 House For Sale
20171 Hillcrest Dr,
$64,900 House For Sale
1774 Kapel Dr,
$109,900 House For Sale
323 Manchester Ct,
$174,700 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chardon Hills Elementary School||K-5||516||32.5||15.8||1.73 mi|
|Euclid Central Middle School||6-7||746||58||12.8||0.82 mi|
|Euclid High School||8-12||2,105||142.8||14.7||1.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.