13500 Bab Rd,
Auburn, IL 62615
Est. Value* : $115,700
13500 Bab Rd is a single family home in Auburn, IL. Today, the estimated home value is around $115,700. Frequently asked questions about 13500 Bab Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13500 Bab Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,538 residents, which has increased by 10.6% since 2000. 74.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13500 Bab Rd has a median household income of $41,339 and spends about $37,978 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13500 Bab Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 13500 Bab Rd include Auburn Elementary School, Auburn High School, and Auburn Junior High at Divernon. The state average SAT score is 1164.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 13500 Bab Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13500 Bab Rd is about 20.1 degrees in January and 74.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13500 Bab Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
521 JACKSON Street,
$62,300 House For Sale
58 Partridge Dr,
$172,000 House For Sale
905 Madison St,
$159,000 House For Sale
807 FRANKLIN Street,
$34,700 House For Sale
2508 Austin Dr,
$119,900 House For Sale
309 North Sherman Street,
$40,000 House For Sale
2221 Croydon Dr,
$162,500 House For Sale
204 Madison Street,
$77,000 House For Sale
204 East Madison Street,
$77,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Auburn Elementary School||PK-2||344||22||15.5||1.92 mi|
|Auburn High School||9-12||415||28.5||14.5||2.02 mi|
|Auburn Junior High at Divernon||6-8||296||18.5||15.9||3.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.