351 W 36th Ter,
Hialeah, FL 33012
- 2 Beds
- 1,346 sqft
Est. Value* : $291,800
- 2 Beds
- 1,346 sqft
351 W 36th Ter is a single family home in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1951 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,346 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $291,800. Frequently asked questions about 351 W 36th Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 351 W 36th Ter is located in a community that is home to 85,299 residents, which has increased by 10.7% since 2000. 81.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 351 W 36th Ter has a median household income of $39,882 and spends about $37,086 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 351 W 36th Ter is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 351 W 36th Ter include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Henry H. Filer Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 351 W 36th Ter have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 351 W 36th Ter is about 54.5 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 351 W 36th Ter resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
231 W 42nd St,
$395,000 House For Sale
341 W 37th St,
$370,000 House For Sale
160 W 41 St,
$597,000 House For Sale
131 W 41st St,
$160,000 House For Sale
242 W 38th St,
$399,000 House For Sale
382 W 36th Ter,
$685,000 House For Sale
4161 W 1st Ave,
$389,000 House For Sale
3865 W 1st Ave,
$633,000 House For Sale
68 W 38th St,
$479,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||7.91 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||17.66 mi|
|Henry H. Filer Middle School||6-8||774||38||20.3||0.82 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.