353 Witwer St NE,
North Canton, OH 44720
- 3 Beds
- 1,636 sqft
Est. Value* : $127,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,636 sqft
353 Witwer St NE is a single family home in North Canton, OH. This home was built in 1916 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,636 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $127,800. Frequently asked questions about 353 Witwer St NE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 353 Witwer St NE is located in a community that is home to 37,891 residents, which has increased by 9.3% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.66%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.97%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 353 Witwer St NE has a median household income of $66,117 and spends about $51,891 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 353 Witwer St NE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 353 Witwer St NE include Clearmount Elementary School, Hoover High School, and North Canton Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 353 Witwer St NE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 353 Witwer St NE is about 22.9 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 353 Witwer St NE resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
403 Orchard Avenue,
$159,900 House For Sale
110 5th Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
314 10th Street,
$127,900 House For Sale
308 10th Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
474 Royer Avenue,
$175,000 House For Sale
206 Pershing Avenue,
$139,900 House For Sale
215 Wise Avenue,
$134,900 House For Sale
419 Viking Street,
$124,900 House For Sale
143 Woodside Avenue,
$119,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clearmount Elementary School||K-2||361||17.9||20.1||0.63 mi|
|Hoover High School||9-12||1,629||77.1||21.1||0.47 mi|
|North Canton Middle School||6-8||950||53.8||17.6||0.56 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.