4032 Lick Creek Rd,
Linden, TN 37096
- 720 sqft
Est. Value* : $28,510
4032 Lick Creek Rd is a single family home in Linden, TN. This home was built in 1963 and includes one bathrooms and 720 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $28,510. Frequently asked questions about 4032 Lick Creek Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4032 Lick Creek Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,543 residents, which has increased by 11.7% since 2000. 74.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4032 Lick Creek Rd has a median household income of $33,085 and spends about $33,150 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4032 Lick Creek Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4032 Lick Creek Rd include Linden Elementary, and Linden Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 65.5% of the residents near 4032 Lick Creek Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4032 Lick Creek Rd is about 33.2 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4032 Lick Creek Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
755 Driftwood Drive,
$49,900 House For Sale
8 Barnette Cove,
$125,000 House For Sale
2943 Brodies Landing Rd ` Lot 30,
$70,000 House For Sale
614 Hurricane Hill Dr,
$189,900 House For Sale
2415 S Highway 48,
$179,900 House For Sale
1090 Eva Harbor Rd,
$350,000 House For Sale
340 Station Dr,
$125,000 House For Sale
1495 Coy Hill Rd,
$39,500 House For Sale
178 Hwy 50 E,
$750,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Linden Elementary||PK-4||333||24.5||13.5||5.17 mi|
|Lobelville Elementary||PK-8||232||20.5||11.3||10.02 mi|
|Linden Middle School||5-8||207||18.9||10.9||5.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.