1410 Canary Island Dr,
Weston, FL 33327
- 4 Beds
- 1,501 sqft
Est. Value* : $478,500
- 4 Beds
- 1,501 sqft
1410 Canary Island Dr is a single family home in Weston, FL. This home was built in 2000 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,501 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $478,500. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Canary Island Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Canary Island Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,161 residents, which has increased by 20% since 2000. 77% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (19.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Canary Island Dr has a median household income of $96,525 and spends about $68,259 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Canary Island Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Canary Island Dr include Broward Children's Center North, and College Academy At Broward College. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 69.6% of the residents near 1410 Canary Island Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Canary Island Dr is about 64.0 degrees in January and 82.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Canary Island Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1230 Peregrine Way,
$786,960 For Sale
1284 Peregrine Way,
$974,900 For Sale
1385 Banyan Way,
$410,000 For Sale
861 Marina Dr,
$799,000 For Sale
833 Regal Cove Road,
$995,000 For Sale
818 LAVENDER CIR,
$519,900 For Sale
818 Lavender Cir,
$530,000 For Sale
1017 Sunflower Cir,
$550,000 For Sale
1281 Chenille Cir,
$790,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Broward Children's Center North||PK-12||42||0||0||21.09 mi|
|College Academy At Broward College||9-12||455||12||37.9||11.94 mi|
|Cypress Bay High School||9-12||4,712||211||22.3||4.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.