1410 9th St SW,
Naples, FL 34117
- 1,448 sqft
Est. Value* : $304,900
- 1,448 sqft
1410 9th St SW is a single family home in Naples, FL. This home was built in 1993 and includes 1,448 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $304,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 9th St SW and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 9th St SW is located in a community that is home to 8,487 residents, which has increased by 33.1% since 2000. 84.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 9th St SW has a median household income of $68,764 and spends about $53,549 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 9th St SW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 9th St SW include Big Cypress Elementary School, Cypress Palm Middle School, and Palmetto Ridge High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1095 (545 for Math and 550 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 54.3% of the residents near 1410 9th St SW have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 9th St SW is about 48.4 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 65.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 9th St SW resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1360 13th ST,
$440,000 For Sale
1824 17th St SW,
$599,999 For Sale
1202 17th St SW,
$499,000 For Sale
1811 16th Ave SW,
$282,000 For Sale
460 1st St SW,
$885,900 For Sale
460 1st St SW,
$899,999 For Sale
290 17th St SW,
$349,999 For Sale
1575 23rd Street SW,
$795,000 For Sale
691 10th St SE,
$699,999 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Big Cypress Elementary School||PK-5||915||62||14.7||3.74 mi|
|Cypress Palm Middle School||6-8||719||44||16.3||7.46 mi|
|Palmetto Ridge High School||9-12||1,949||88||22.1||7.1 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.