1410 Arrowhead Trl,
Deltona, FL 32725
- 3 Beds
- 2,005 sqft
Est. Value* : $265,100
- 3 Beds
- 2,005 sqft
1410 Arrowhead Trl is a single family home in Deltona, FL. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,005 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $265,100. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Arrowhead Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Arrowhead Trl is located in a community that is home to 39,093 residents, which has increased by 12.6% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Arrowhead Trl has a median household income of $45,082 and spends about $40,178 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Arrowhead Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Arrowhead Trl include Heritage Middle School, Osteen Elementary School, and Pine Ridge High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 1410 Arrowhead Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Arrowhead Trl is about 52.1 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Arrowhead Trl resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
210 Eric Jason Court,
$194,900 For Sale
495 Turf Ave.,
$329,900 For Sale
709 Warrington Terrace,
$280,000 For Sale
1013 Windbrook Drive,
$243,000 For Sale
1281 Dandelion Dr,
$235,000 For Sale
880 Abbott Avenue,
$235,000 For Sale
1065 ANGORA STREET,
$229,900 For Sale
721 Whitewood Drive,
$231,500 For Sale
763 Sweetbrier Drive,
$224,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Heritage Middle School||6-8||1,201||68||17.6||4.97 mi|
|Osteen Elementary School||K-5||506||40||12.6||3.79 mi|
|Pine Ridge High School||9-12||1,699||96||17.6||5.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.