14105 SW 104th Ct,
Miami, FL 33176
- 5 Beds
- 3,990 sqft
Est. Value* : $812,800
- 5 Beds
- 3,990 sqft
14105 SW 104th Ct is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1988 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,990 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $812,800. Frequently asked questions about 14105 SW 104th Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14105 SW 104th Ct is located in a community that is home to 53,887 residents, which has increased by 12.1% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14105 SW 104th Ct has a median household income of $85,461 and spends about $61,601 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14105 SW 104th Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14105 SW 104th Ct include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 68.8% of the residents near 14105 SW 104th Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14105 SW 104th Ct is about 55.6 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14105 SW 104th Ct resides in an area with high flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13721 SW 104th Ave,
$749,900 For Sale
10100 SW 142nd St,
$739,000 For Sale
14024 Sw 104th Ct,
$779,900 For Sale
9901 Sw 147th St,
$1,150,000 For Sale
12907 SW 103rd Pl,
$629,150 For Sale
10805 SW 135th Ter,
$630,000 For Sale
13721 Sw 97 Avenue,
$2,399,000 For Sale
9505 SW 144th St,
$1,199,000 For Sale
9320 SW 140th St,
$1,050,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||14.8 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||4.09 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||1.91 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.