Off Market

14108 Farmington Blvd,

Tampa, FL 33625
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,218 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $211,600

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,218 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1979

Description

14108 Farmington Blvd is a single family home in Tampa, FL. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,218 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $211,600. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Farmington Blvd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14108 Farmington Blvd is located in a community that is home to 19,127 residents, which has increased by 20.1% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.82%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Farmington Blvd has a median household income of $62,242 and spends about $49,812 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Farmington Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Farmington Blvd include Citrus Park Elementary School, and Sergeant Paul R Smith Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 65.1% of the residents near 14108 Farmington Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Farmington Blvd is about 63.1 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Farmington Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,218
Year Built
1979
Latitude
28.08
Longitude
-82.55
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,052 $0 $0 $133,916
2017 $2,052 $0 $0 $131,162
2016 $2,017 $0 $0 $128,464
2015 $1,227 $0 $0 $90,980
2013 $1,198 $0 $0 $88,924

Local Info

Population
19,127
Median Family Income
$62,242
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.2%
Median Homeowner Age
31.9
Households with Children
79.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Citrus Park Elementary School PK-5
Patricia Sullivan Metropolitan Ministries Partnership School K-5
Sergeant Paul R Smith Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week