67 Pomeroy Rd is a single family home in Athens, OH. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,704 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 1/13/2015, this property sold for $85,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $167,000.
Frequently asked questions about 67 Pomeroy Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 67 Pomeroy Rd is located in a community that is home to 32,577 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 56.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (34.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (17.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 67 Pomeroy Rd has a median household income of $34,784 and spends about $33,905 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 67 Pomeroy Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 67 Pomeroy Rd include Athens High School, Athens Middle School, and West Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 67 Pomeroy Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 67 Pomeroy Rd is about 24.6 degrees in January and 70.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 67 Pomeroy Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.