8 Miller Ave,
Washington, NJ 07882
- 1,328 sqft
Est. Value* : $181,300
8 Miller Ave is a single family home in Washington, NJ. This home was built in 1957 and includes 1,328 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 8/25/2017, this property sold for $69,066. Today, the estimated home value is around $181,300. Frequently asked questions about 8 Miller Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8 Miller Ave is located in a community that is home to 12,107 residents, which has increased by 22.5% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8 Miller Ave has a median household income of $79,507 and spends about $59,278 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8 Miller Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8 Miller Ave include Taylor Street Elementary School, Warren Hills Regional High School, and Warren Hills Regional Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1012 (512 for Math and 500 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 8 Miller Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8 Miller Ave is about 28.8 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8 Miller Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
20 Lambert St,
$395,000 House For Sale
44 W Warren St,
$139,900 House For Sale
83 Lenape Trl,
$129,900 House For Sale
67 Cornish Street,
$165,000 House For Sale
24 Glen Eagles Road,
$334,500 House For Sale
135 Lincoln Avenue,
$204,900 House For Sale
39 Youmans Ave,
$144,900 House For Sale
5 Valley View Ter,
$199,900 House For Sale
4 Old Canal Rd,
$367,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Taylor Street Elementary School||PK-2||203||20.3||9.9||0.55 mi|
|Warren Hills Regional High School||9-12||1,234||97.5||12.6||1.05 mi|
|Warren Hills Regional Middle School||7-8||634||53||11.9||0.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.