603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1,
Sparks, NV 89431
- 2 Beds
- 882 sqft
Est. Value* : $139,300
- 2 Beds
603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, is a condominium unit in Sparks, NV. This home was built in 1972 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 882 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $139,300. Frequently asked questions about 603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, is located in a community that is home to 40,503 residents, which has increased by 2.4% since 2000. 61.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.24%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, has a median household income of $46,059 and spends about $40,607 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 15.2%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, include George L Dilworth Middle School, and Kendyl Depoali Preschool. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, is about 26.7 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 603 Pine Meadows Dr, Apt 1, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
735 Sage View Dr,
$400,000 House For Sale
496 Quail St.,
$324,900 House For Sale
1038 O Callaghan Dr.,
$378,000 House For Sale
$320,000 House For Sale
1638 C Street,
$374,900 House For Sale
1285 Gault Way,
$309,900 House For Sale
1665 Round Mountain Cir.,
$289,000 House For Sale
2485 Roman Drive,
$342,500 House For Sale
4841 Monte Rio,
$459,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|George L Dilworth Middle School||6-8||537||36||14.9||0.3 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||23||0||0||6.32 mi|
|Lincoln Park Elementary School||PK-6||402||28||14.3||0.31 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.4|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.