680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N,
Mobile, AL 36608
- 1,972 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,972 sqft
680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N is a single family home in Mobile, AL. This home includes one bathrooms and 1,972 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N is located in a community that is home to 35,910 residents, which has increased by 6.3% since 2000. 68.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N has a median household income of $61,066 and spends about $48,152 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 24.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 16.4%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N include Mary G Montgomery High School, Semmes Middle School, and Tanner Williams Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 61.5% of the residents near 680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N is about 39.4 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 680 Grand Bay Wilmer Rd N resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
21200 State Line Rd.,
$549,000 For Sale
850 Scott Drive,
$526,000 For Sale
990 Millstone Ct,
$336,000 For Sale
10767 HUNTERS CIRCLE W,
$279,400 For Sale
1005 Wakefield Drive E,
$252,900 For Sale
10309 Southland Way,
$221,900 For Sale
1373 Kilearn Dr,
$168,500 For Sale
21600 John Holder Rd.,
$364,000 For Sale
291 Spooner Rd,
$179,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Mary G Montgomery High School||9-12||2,149||113||19||7.76 mi|
|Semmes Middle School||6-8||1,484||65||22.8||7.6 mi|
|Tanner Williams Elementary School||K-5||313||17.5||17.8||1.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.