2055 Travis Ln,
Post Falls, ID 83854
- 3 Beds
- 1,377 sqft
Est. Value* : $236,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,377 sqft
2055 Travis Ln is a single family home in Post Falls, ID. This home was built in 2012 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,377 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $236,200. Frequently asked questions about 2055 Travis Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2055 Travis Ln is located in a community that is home to 23,034 residents, which has increased by 91.7% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2055 Travis Ln has a median household income of $42,304 and spends about $38,518 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2055 Travis Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2055 Travis Ln include Frederick Post Kinder Center, Post Falls High School, and Post Falls Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 2055 Travis Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2055 Travis Ln is about 25.4 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 57.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2055 Travis Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3307 N Backweight Loop,
$332,430 For Sale
2410 E WARBLER LN,
$449,900 For Sale
3345 N Backweight Loop,
$394,400 For Sale
3043 N Backweight Loop,
$438,100 For Sale
3131 N Backweight Loop,
$394,200 For Sale
3113 N Backweight Loop,
$396,320 For Sale
2036 N Mariah Dr,
$330,000 For Sale
2080 N Mariah Court,
$319,500 For Sale
2100 N Mariah Court,
$358,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Frederick Post Kinder Center||PK-2||397||11.5||34.5||1.74 mi|
|Post Falls High School||9-12||1,483||72.6||20.4||0.5 mi|
|Post Falls Middle School||6-8||748||45.1||16.5||1.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.