804 Kensington Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64124
- 2 Beds
- 816 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 816 sqft
804 Kensington Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1905 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 816 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 804 Kensington Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 804 Kensington Ave is located in a community that is home to 10,679 residents, which has decreased by -1.8% since 2000. 58.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 804 Kensington Ave has a median household income of $30,277 and spends about $31,470 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 804 Kensington Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 31.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 804 Kensington Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Contract, and Northeast High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 804 Kensington Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 804 Kensington Ave is about 29.5 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 804 Kensington Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1007 Norton Avenue,
$205,000 House For Sale
800 Van Brunt Boulevard,
$50,000 House For Sale
719 Van Brunt Boulevard,
$85,000 House For Sale
715 Van Brunt Boulevard,
$46,000 House For Sale
510 Cypress Avenue,
$70,000 House For Sale
515 Spruce Avenue,
$125,000 House For Sale
1608 Elmwood Avenue,
$40,000 House For Sale
428 Jackson Avenue,
$75,000 House For Sale
3841 Roberts Street,
$149,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||6.27 mi|
|Northeast High||9-12||689||38.3||17.9||0.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.