7 Harvard Ave,
Turnersville, NJ 08012
- 1,836 sqft
Est. Value* : $184,900
7 Harvard Ave is a single family home in Turnersville, NJ. This home was built in 1971 and includes 1,836 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $184,900. Frequently asked questions about 7 Harvard Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7 Harvard Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,296 residents, which has increased by 5.4% since 2000. 75.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7 Harvard Ave has a median household income of $67,779 and spends about $52,857 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7 Harvard Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 998 (499 for Math and 499 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 61.5% of the residents near 7 Harvard Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7 Harvard Ave is about 31.5 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 18.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7 Harvard Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
140 Azalea Court,
$349,000 House For Sale
261 Clifton Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
225 W Church Street,
$239,900 House For Sale
103 GARFIELD AVENUE,
$214,900 House For Sale
408 PINE AVENUE,
1918 Good Intent Road,
$139,000 House For Sale
526 E CHURCH STREET,
$190,000 House For Sale
210 Richmond Avenue,
$145,000 House For Sale
541 E LAKE AVENUE,
$189,890 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.