7331 Garfield Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64132
- 2 Beds
- 1,512 sqft
Est. Value* : $86,570
- 2 Beds
- 1,512 sqft
7331 Garfield Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1930 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,512 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $86,570. Frequently asked questions about 7331 Garfield Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7331 Garfield Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,690 residents, which has increased by 1.3% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7331 Garfield Ave has a median household income of $34,070 and spends about $33,716 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7331 Garfield Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 38.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 32.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7331 Garfield Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 7331 Garfield Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7331 Garfield Ave is about 26.8 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7331 Garfield Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7501 Wabash Avenue,
$200,000 House For Sale
7586 Prospect Avenue,
$40,000 House For Sale
E 2115 74th Street,
$197,500 House For Sale
E 2220 73rd Street,
$139,500 House For Sale
E 2119 73 Street,
$49,900 House For Sale
E 1809 77 Street,
$130,000 House For Sale
E 2408 79th Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
E 2300 72nd Street,
$87,500 House For Sale
E 1720 75TH Terrace,
$277,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||1.63 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||5.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.