4151 460th St,
Alton, IA 51003
Est. Value* : $29,830
4151 460th St is a single family home in Alton, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $29,830. Frequently asked questions about 4151 460th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4151 460th St is located in a community that is home to 1,300 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4151 460th St has a median household income of $42,977 and spends about $38,990 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4151 460th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4151 460th St include Hospers Elementary School, MOC-Floyd Valley High School, and MOC-Floyd Valley Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.8% of the residents near 4151 460th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4151 460th St is about 18.4 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4151 460th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
608 Madison St,
$78,500 House For Sale
921 1st Street SE,
$180,500 House For Sale
901 1st Ave SE,
$165,000 House For Sale
$39,500 House For Sale
30098 240th St,
$189,000 House For Sale
219 Burlington St,
$125,000 House For Sale
217 E Second St,
$289,000 House For Sale
305 S Main St,
$275,000 House For Sale
223 Summit St,
$36,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hospers Elementary School||K-5||220||15.3||14.3||7.03 mi|
|MOC-Floyd Valley High School||9-12||414||31.8||12.9||4.25 mi|
|MOC-Floyd Valley Middle School||6-8||351||22.6||15.5||2.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.