Off Market

167 Rt, # 46,

Mine Hill, NJ 07803
  • 1,215 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $219,000

  • 1,215 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

167 Rt, # 46, is a single family home in Mine Hill, NJ. This home includes 1,215 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,000. Frequently asked questions about 167 Rt, # 46, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 167 Rt, # 46, is located in a community that is home to 3,579 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.53%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 167 Rt, # 46, has a median household income of $77,547 and spends about $58,295 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 167 Rt, # 46, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 167 Rt, # 46, include Canfield Avenue School. The average SAT score for this area is about 878 (448 for Math and 430 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 167 Rt, # 46, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 167 Rt, # 46, is about 30.2 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 167 Rt, # 46, resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,215
Latitude
40.88
Longitude
-74.59
Heating
NONE
Lot Size
0.36 acre
New Construction
No
Garage
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $5,022 $0 $0 $186,000
2017 $4,927 $0 $0 $186,000
2016 $4,696 $0 $0 $186,000
2015 $4,638 $0 $0 $186,000
2014 $4,581 $0 $0 $186,000

Local Info

Population
3,579
Median Family Income
$77,547
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.5%
Median Homeowner Age
37.4
Households with Children
79.3%
Unemployment Rate
3.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Canfield Avenue School PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week