167 Rt, # 46, is a single family home in Mine Hill, NJ. This home includes 1,215 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,000.
Frequently asked questions about 167 Rt, # 46, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 167 Rt, # 46, is located in a community that is home to 3,579 residents, which has increased by 4.4% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 167 Rt, # 46, has a median household income of $77,547 and spends about $58,295 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 167 Rt, # 46, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 167 Rt, # 46, include Canfield Avenue School. The average SAT score for this area is about 878 (448 for Math and 430 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 167 Rt, # 46, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 167 Rt, # 46, is about 30.2 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 167 Rt, # 46, resides in an area with low flood risk.