9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h,
Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154
- 1,000 sqft
Est. Value* : $239,000
9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, is a condominium unit in Bay Harbor Islands, FL. This home was built in 1965 and includes 1,000 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $239,000. Frequently asked questions about 9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, is located in a community that is home to 11,039 residents, which has increased by 9.2% since 2000. 49.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, has a median household income of $90,393 and spends about $62,667 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, include District Instructional Center (Dic), and Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 67.7% of the residents near 9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, is about 65.4 degrees in January and 82.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9500 W Bay Harbor Dr, Apt 4h, resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1070 98th St,
$179,000 House For Sale
1070 98th St,
$189,900 House For Sale
56 Bal Bay Dr,
$12,500,000 House For Sale
166 Bal Bay Dr,
$20,000,000 House For Sale
115 Camden Dr,
$5,600,000 House For Sale
1116 Biscaya Dr,
$3,490,000 House For Sale
182 Bal Bay Dr,
$35,000,000 House For Sale
126 Bal Cross Dr,
$4,200,000 House For Sale
50 Park Dr,
$249,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||7.48 mi|
|Instructional Center System Wide||PK-12||109||0||0||19.72 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||23.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.