24 Tanners Brook Rd is a single family home in Chester, NJ. This home was built in 1970 and includes 1,624 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $633,500.
Frequently asked questions about 24 Tanners Brook Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 24 Tanners Brook Rd is located in a community that is home to 7,633 residents, which has increased by 19.9% since 2000. 83.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 24 Tanners Brook Rd has a median household income of $154,710 and spends about $94,809 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 24 Tanners Brook Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 24 Tanners Brook Rd include Black River Middle School, and Bragg Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1108 (556 for Math and 552 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 74.5% of the residents near 24 Tanners Brook Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 24 Tanners Brook Rd is about 30.0 degrees in January and 76.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 24 Tanners Brook Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.