12308 E 77th Ter,
Kansas City, MO 64138
- 3 Beds
- 2,445 sqft
Est. Value* : $232,600
- 3 Beds
- 2,445 sqft
12308 E 77th Ter is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1990 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,445 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $232,600. Frequently asked questions about 12308 E 77th Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 12308 E 77th Ter is located in a community that is home to 26,176 residents, which has increased by 3.2% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 12308 E 77th Ter has a median household income of $49,935 and spends about $42,925 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 12308 E 77th Ter is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 17.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 12308 E 77th Ter include Northwood School, Raytown Central Middle, and Raytown South Senior High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 12308 E 77th Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 12308 E 77th Ter is about 26.6 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 12308 E 77th Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7037 LAKESHORE Dr,
$315,000 For Sale
6821 Englewood Ave,
$20,000 For Sale
6817 Englewood Ave,
$189,900 For Sale
8216 Ash Avenue,
$219,500 For Sale
7312 MAYWOOD Avenue,
$145,000 For Sale
9414 E Pleasant Ave,
$425,000 For Sale
9310 Valley Garden Dr,
$370,000 For Sale
9315 E 84th Terrace,
$138,900 For Sale
8328 Oxford Avenue,
$190,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Northwood School||K-12||2||11||0.1||4.31 mi|
|Raytown Central Middle||6-8||587||38.8||15.1||2.57 mi|
|Raytown South Senior High||9-12||1,202||73.9||16.2||0.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.